FRIDAY, 7TH JUNE 2013
- 17:00 – 21:00 Opening hours of the organizer’s headquarters at the Hotel Jūrmala SPA conference room.
- 17:00 – 19:00 Licence verification, accreditation, distribution of number tags and radio sets
- 19:00 – 20:00 Team managers’ meeting at the Hotel Jūrmala SPA conference room
- 20:15– Dinner
SATURDAY, 8TH JUNE 2013
START AREA IS LOCATED AT LIELIRBES IELA 29 NEXT TO SHOPPING MALL „SPICE”
- 08:00 – 10:00 Opening hours for the organizer’s headquarters located at start area in organizers tent next to the stage
- 08:30 – 09:30 Teams presentation
- 09:30– 09:50 Taking technical vehicle positions
- 09:30 – 09:50 Taking start positions
- 10:00 Start of Jurmala Riga - Jurmala GRAND PRIX 2013
- 14:00 Expected finish of Riga - Jurmala GRAND PRIX 2013
- 14:10 Awards ceremony for the first 3 riders
- 14:30 Press conference in the press- tent
The race is organized by Ltd Alpha Baltic Sport (address: Stabu street 19, Riga, LV-1011, ph.+371 67844425) in cooperation with Jurmala City Council.
The race will be held under the International Cycling Union (UCI) Cycling Regulations.
The race distance is 168 km
The race will be held on Saturday, 8th June, 2013 and starts at 10:00
3.1. The following teams can participate in the Riga.Jurmala GP:
- UCI ProTeams
- UCI professional continental teams
- UCI continental teams
- National teams
(according to Article 2.1.005 of the UCI Road Races Regulations).
The number of titular riders per team is set at 5 minimum and 8 maximum
2.2.003 of the UCI Road Races Regulations). The team support staff may not exceed the number of riders per team.
3.2.1. The registration will be closed on 18 April, 2012. By this date the race organizers must have received the filled in application forms.
3.2.2. Confirmation of last participants will take place at the Hotel Jūrmala SPA conference room on Friday, 18 May, 2012.
The race headquarters are open from 17:00 to 21:00 no Friday 07.06.2013 located at the Hotel Jurmala SPA (Address; Jomas street 47/49, Jurmala) and from 07:00-16.00 on race day located at the finish/start area.
Team representatives are requested to confirm their participants and collect number tags at the Hotel Jurmala SPA (Address; Jomas street 47/49, Jurmala) from 17:00- 19:00 on Friday 07.06.2013
The team managers’ meeting, organized in accordance with the UCI CR Article 1.2.087, with participation of the UCI commissaries panel will be held on 07.06.2013 at 19:00 at the Hotel Jurmala SPA (Address; Jomas street 47/49, Jurmala).
CH14 – 461,500 MHz RX, 451,500 TX
Neutral technical support will be provided by the active recreation and sporting goods store FANS. Neutral technical support will be provided by 3 technical support vehicles.
Place EUR Place EUR 1 3471 11 88 2 1737 12 88 3 867 13 88 4 429 14 88 5 348 15 88 6 260 16 88 7 260 17 88 8 172 18 88 9 172 19 88 10 88 20 88
NB! The prize money is the subject to the following taxes:
1. 2% - according to UCI Rules to the Cycling Anti-doping Foundation (CADF).
2. 7% - according to the UCI Rules to the Fund of End-of-career Allowances (CPA)
3. If the total value of the prize exceeds 1000 LVL (1 EUR = 0.702804 LVL) – the excess amount is the subject to the personal income tax of 25 % in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the republic of Latvia (Section 9, Section 19 of the Law on Personal Income Tax).
(When receiving the prize money the race participant shall produce an ID document (passport or driving licence))
Riga-Jurmala Grand Prix is open to athletes of the Men Elite and Under 23 categories. The event is registered as UCI Europe Tour class ME 1.1 event. In conformity with the article 2.11.014 of the UCI CR, UCI Europe Tour ranking points are awarded as follows: 80 – 56 – 32 – 24 – 20 - 16 – 12 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5 - 3.
Any rider who is lapped by the winner or finishing in a time exceeding that of the winner by more than 5% shall not be placed
Anti-doping tests will be carried out in accordance wit the UCI Rules. The anti-doping tests will be carried out at the race venue, in the testing station for anti-doping tests.
In accordance with article 1.2.112 of the UCI Rules, the first 3 riders shall participate in the awards ceremony at 14:10. The awards ceremony will take place at the finish zone.
Offences of race rules will be examined and penalties will be imposed according to the UCI scale of penalties.
@maratonilv: @caunitis mēģināsim saorganizēt ;)
About 8 days ago